Sunday, December 23

Circuit City's Shame

Getting this story out makes me glad. My roommate Scott worked as a salesman at this company, and resigned for ethical reasons. They smeared his name, and yet he refused to disclose the details, merely saying that what they'd done was wrong. I have been and am so proud of Scott; I'm so glad to have known him as a roommate; and I'm glad now that the truth has come to light and the company's misdeeds are known by shareholders, customers, Americans, and everyone.

I thank God that on this side of heaven we have foreshadowing of the justice which is to come, in the form of revelation of these shameful deeds. More judgment is to come, for sure; we'll leave the vengence to God. But as for purchasing... well I'm not buying from Circuit City anytime soon; will you?

No comments: