Saturday, January 5

Fire, Order, Gaze

Tonight in worship I was given several visions. The most significant to me personally was the Lord's Light, the Dawnlight, shined through cloud and darkness upon me. This is the very same light from The Day of the Lord, which is yet to come. It was very good. Then He showed me this light shining upon waters, dark and vast.

I saw the Fire of God, coming upon the earth, well in places, not everywhere. The Fire of God is alive; it is God. I saw cities with blue jellyfishish shields to protect them from God. Our city didn't have a shield, but some neighboring cities did; one name which came to me was Beaumont. The shields are not good.

The Lord gave me the message that He might "shuffle the deck." He has mercy on whom He has mercy, and He choses whom He choses. He did once say "So the last shall be first, and the first last" (Matthew 20:16), with this same meaning. If anyone thinks his order in the kingdom of God is secured, think again. The Lord might be demoting and promoting sometime soon.

I also saw we attracted His gaze. He wasn't present and steady gazing as before, but rather the image of the Lion's Eye formed of dust of the air. The hunger and thirst for Righteousness had drawn Him.

No comments: